iIllari Threads is the exclusive distributor of FDACleared specialty PDO threads used in Aesthetics, manufactured by a world leading ISO certified manufacturing facility in South Korea.
illari Threads is a U.S. based company and prestigious affiliate of Empire Medical Training, founded by Dr. Stephen Cosentino nearly three decades ago, and who remain worldwide leaders in medical education and procedural training.
After extensive research, review, and testing of hundreds of PDO threads from the most common brands on the market, we have seen at the Empire Medical Training programs the best and the worst qualities within the different brands. We have learned through extensive usage, more than any other testing performed by a practice or physician, what the best features are required for an exceptional PDO thread product. We have used this knowledge and experience to develop our own specialty PDO thread line with the highest standards in production, quality, safety, and strength, producing the most desirable outcomes for patients.
illari Threads distributes the most complete line of aesthetic PDO threads for facial rejuvenation, body lifting, contouring, and regeneration. Our lifting threads and procedural techniques have been awarded numerous patents and international certifications including FDA Clearance, GMP, ISO 13485, KFDA, and CE Mark Designation.
Our mission is to become the most trusted source by providing the highest quality PDO thread product coupled with an unbeatable support staff. We offer everything from elite training from toptier physicians, knowledgeable product specialists, and product support. We provide all physicians and nurses access to resources such as vendor information, industry specific information, expert physician faculty for ongoing training and more. With illari Threads, practitioners receive access to an invaluable network of similarly-minded individuals and practical tools through the Empire Medical Training Member’s Portal. Additionally, various resources are offered that simply cannot be obtained from other sources. We strive to meet the most superior standards and provide our members with ample support in order to help them develop thriving aesthetic practices that offer unparalleled service, leading to outstanding results for patients.
The illari Threads Difference
Illari Threads is proud to offer the highest quality thread product combined with unparalleled physician support and training through its affiliate company, Empire Medical Training. Nowhere else will you have the resources so readily available to assist you in your practice. Illari Threads is proud to be one of the few companies to offer an FDA-cleared product for its “thread-in” cannula device. Our product line offers exceptional quality and the strongest tensile strength with a high USP designation. Our products are used by our physician faculty and have gone through extensive testing.
For nearly three decades, Empire Medical Training has responded to the needs of practitioners and developing our unique PDO Thread product line is no different. Illari Threads has partnered with an ISO certified manufacturing plant in Korea to create and manufacture our thread design, utilizing specifications developed by our physician faculty. Illari Threads provides the most complete product line for facial and body Aesthetics. Illari Threads offers the greatest selection and variety of thread types as well as many threads products unique to Illari Threads. One of the Illari Threads most popular thread is the Illari Multi-Braided Mesh (I-MBMTM). Unlike other popular threads, the Illari I-MBMTM is the only product of its kind with 16 threads braided into one device/needle so you can deliver the maximum quality of threads in an area requiring maximum volume restoration.
Illari Threads provides the most complete product line for facial and body Aesthetics. Illari Threads offers the greatest selection and variety of thread types as well as many threads products unique to Illari Threads. One of the Illari Threads most popular thread is the Illari Multi-Braided Mesh (I-MBM™). Unlike other popular threads, the Illari I-MBM™ is the only product of its kind with 16 threads braided into one device/needle so you can deliver the maximum quality of threads in an area requiring maximum volume restoration.
Choose from a complete product line of Smooth (Illari Pro Smooth Line™), barbed (Illari Pro Barb Series™), twisted, as well as a complete spectrum of specialty products for the more advanced practitioner. Our specialty line includes two different categories of Nose Barb threads (for the tip and to contour the nose bridge), Eye Liners which are 31 gauge smooth threads for beneath the eye and other delicate areas of the face, as well as with Fox Eye and Cats Eye specialty threads. These latter two utilize reverse barbs and other unique design characteristics that ensure they do not migrate after insertion.
With Illari Threads, our Physician Advisory board (comprised of Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons and other highly qualified Aesthetic Physicians) are committed to providing the highest quality in our products based on research and direct feedback from our practitioners using the thread products. In addition, the Illari medical team continues to innovate and improve on all our threads to ensure we deliver optimal patient outcomes with fewer complications and safety issues.
Aside from providing the best product available, our medical team, which includes the advisory board, the Medical Director, and our Chief Medical Officer are committed to providing support to practitioners using the Illari brand . In addition, Illari provides access to our dedicated team of Customer Service and Support Representatives on staff and available to help you. So you can deliver the maximum quality of threads in an area requiring maximum volume restoration.
WATCH: ILLARI THREADS ANNOUNCEMENT
Meet Our Staff
Meet our renowned professional staff of experienced teachers and board-certified physicians.
Azza Halim, MD
- Fellowship: Feinberg School of Medicine, 1998
- Residency: McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Anesthesiology, 1998
- Medical School: American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, 1992
- Board Certification: American Board of Anesthesiology, 2003, A4M Fellowship
- Specialties: Anesthesiology, Aesthetic Medicine, Anti-aging, and Regenerative Medicine
Margaret Wehner, MD
- Residency: The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Medical School: Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine, 1996
- Board Certification: Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- Specialties: Pathology and Cytopathology
- Owner: Anew U Total Medical Wellness Center & Medspa, San Antonio, TX
Jennifer Marie Thomas-Goering, DO
- Residency: University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers - Residency, 2005 – 2008
- Medical School: Kansas City University College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2004
- Board Certification: American Board of Anesthesiology
- Specialties: Anesthesiology
- Owner: Revivajennz MedSpa, Ann Arbor, MI
Moyne Monts, MD
- Fellowship: Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine from Florida Blood Services
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine (Clinical Pathology)
- Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine
- Board Certification: Medical Aesthetics and Procedural Medicine
- Specialties: Aesthetic Procedures, Hormone Replacement Therapy and Medical Weight Loss
- Owner: Optimal Aesthetics, Longview, TX
TJ Tsay, MD
- Residency: Compton South Central Los Angeles
- Medical School: Medical College of Georgia
- Board Certification: Emergency Medicine
- Specialties: Aesthetic Medicine
- Owner: Ageless MD MedSpa, Tustin, CA
William Croley, MD
- Residency: Northwestern University Medical School
- Medical School: St. Matthews University School of Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Anesthesiology and American Board of Critical Care Medicine Certification
- Specialties: General Anesthesiology and Aesthetic Medicine
- Owner: JDCC Skin Care, Molino, FL
Gmail Makar, MD
- Residency: St Joseph’s Hospital & Medical Center - 2000 – 2003
- Medical School: University of Alexandria Faculty of Medicine, 1997
- Board Certification: Family Practice and Geriatric Medicine
- Specialties: Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
- Owner: Clifton Cosmetic Center, Clifton, NJ
Catja Gylov, RN
- Master Injector
- Board Certification: Aesthetic Medicine (AAOPM)
- Specialties: PDO Threads, Botox, Dermal Fillers, Anti-Aging
illari Threads have garnered global acclaim, being trusted and employed by medical professionals all around the world—including Empire Medical Training’s faculty. Our diverse range of threads provide options for practitioners at any level: cutting or molded barbs, multi-braided mesh, embossed—whatever you need to meet your patient’s needs with top-tier quality guaranteed.